Lemon & Ginger
A classic duo, lemon and ginger are an unsuspecting flavour combination for a cocktail. Utilising a homemade ginger syrup and some lemon juice, this is a punchy and zesty cocktail.
30ml of Gin
25ml fresh lemon juice
A dash of bitters
15ml Ginger syrup
Seed + Stow Dried Lemon Slice
1. Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake gin, lemon juice, bitters and ginger syrup.
3. Strain into a martini style glass.
4. Garnish with a Seed + Stow Dried Lemon Slice.
To make the Ginger Syrup:
1. Combine 35g (2 tablespoons) of crushed ginger (available from supermarkets in a jar), 20ml of water and 3 teaspoons of sugar in a saucepan.
2. Simmer until most of the water evaporates and the liquid reduces.
3. Strain the liquid and chill in the fridge.