Citrus Fish Tostadas By Eatnik
Made in collaboration with Eatnik, bring some fun to Mexican night with our Citrus Fish Tostadas. Fresh, light and easy to make, this tasty seafood dish is the perfect menu addition to a 'family style' feast with friends.
350g king fish or other firm white fish fillet, cut into 1-1.5cm pieces
½ red onion, finely diced
2 tsp Seed + Stow Orange Zest Powder
¼ cup lime juice
1 tbsp orange juice*
2 green chillis, minced
1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
1 orange, segmented
4 Whole or 8 Half Seed + Stow Dried Orange Slices
Radish microgreens to serve (optional)
- In a bowl, combine king fish, diced red onion, one and a half teaspoons of Seed + Stow Orange Zest Powder, lime juice and orange juice. Stir well. Cover and place into the fridge for 20 minutes, or up to one hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Once fish has firmed up and ‘cooked’, stir through minced chilli, coriander, mint and orange segments.
- Prepare avocados by mashing well and seasoning with salt and pepper.
- To serve, scoop one tablespoon of avocado on to a tostada, top with 5-6 pieces of kingfish ceviche. Snap Seed + Stow Dried Orange Slices into quarters and use to garnish, along with microgreens (if using). Repeat with the rest of the tostadas and fish.
- Before serving, sprinkle tostadas with remaining Seed + Stow Orange Zest Powder. Serves 8.
Andrea Love of Eatnik is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and nutritionist based in Brisbane, Australia. Andrea creates healthy, wholesome recipes that bring a spark back into everyday eating at home. Find out more about Eatnik and her library of recipes via her website.